Wednesday, August 29th, 2018
Help your clients when they need you the most after suffering through the loss of a loved one. Handling the estate of a person who has died can be overwhelming. And very often the sale of real estate is involved.
In this four (4) hour course you'll gain a general working knowledge of the procedures involved in real property sales that are subject to the California Probate Code (CPC).
How you benefit from taking this course:
• Recognize the distinct differences in listing, marketing and selling a real property subject to the probate process.
• Understand the basic elements of the probate code
• Prepare and explain the C.A.R. Probate Listing Addendum and Advisory (form PLA) and the C.A.R. Probate Purchase Agreement and Joint Escrow Instructions (form PPA).
• Prepare and explain the C.A.R. Representative Capacity Signature Disclosure forms (forms RCSD-B (buyer) and RCSD-S (seller).
This course covers:
• The definition and purpose of Probate
• Non-probate transfers
• Life Estates
• Jurisdiction for Probate
• The Court process
• General administration
• Personal Representative duty and liability
• Inventory and appraisal
• Probate property listing and sales process