Monday, April 22nd, 2019
Protect yourself against any future Copyright issues that can cost you a fortune, and get tips from expert photographers to get the most out of your photos.
We will explain all the rules and regulations with regard to photography licensing agreements, copyright issues, MLS rules and fines, etc.
We will also have our Walkthrough Productions photo experts here to give you tips on how to guide your photographer to capture your listings in the best light.
Here are some questions we will answer but we want to hear from you! Post your photography questions on our Facebook page so we can make sure to cover all the right angles.
* CRMLS Photo rule: what it is and how it can cost you if you are not in compliance
* Copyright rules and why this is too important to ignore (fines can start at $750/per picture and go up from there!)
* Learn about what the new agreement with photographers is all about and how they can now help you upload your listings
* What is required to be in your contract with your photographer
* What is the CRMLS licensing agreement and how does it protect you?
* Whether you want to take your own photos, or better direct your photographer, Walkthrough Productions photo experts will share their process and some tips on capturing the perfect shot!
* Planning the shoot - What time of day should you schedule your shoot for the best light?
* Equipment, when and how to use drones
* Prepping the house - checklists for owners, setting the stage
* During the shoot - how and whether t guide your photographer on angles, camera height, etc.
* After the shoot - youve got your photos, now what? Expand your marketing and get attention for your listing.