SBAOR offers an industry-related Affiliate Membership to individuals or companies who, while not directly engaged as real estate agents or brokers, have business interests or
are a part of real estate transactions and also support the objectives of the SBAOR. They include, but are not limited to Escrow, Title, Financial Services, Home Inspection, Pest
Control, Insurance, Printing, Home Warranty, Property Disclosure, Marketing, Plumbing and Construction.
Apply for Affiliate Membership at the SBAOR
The cost of an Affiliate Membership is only $175 per year, plus a one-time $50 application fee. The cost is pro-rated throughout the year.
Click here to download the Affiliate Membership Application
If you have any questions regarding the Affiliate Membership, please contact
Become an Affiliate in Action
Once you become an Affiliate Member of the SBAOR, you have the opportunity to join the Affiliates in Action ("AIA") Committee at no additional cost.
The Affiliates in Action Committee is reserved for Affiliate Members of the SBAOR who want the most out of their membership. Affiliates can become AIA committee members through consistent contribution and participation in meetings, events and sponsorships.
Affiliate in Action Member Benefits
- Remaining current on your SBAOR dues which are due December 31st of every year
- The third absence from an Affiliate in Action committee meeting will constitute immediate removal from the committee
- Sponsoring or donating to at least 6 SBAOR Events and/or Educational Classes per every six months, beginning with your
start date in AIA (ask for details)
Reach out to more than 4,800 REALTORS®, Brokers, Office Managers, and Affiliate members in the South Bay! The SBAOR Affiliates in Action Committee provides an outstanding forum to help you connect with the local real estate community.
Some of the benefits of becoming an Affiliate in Action Committee Member:
Click here to download the AIA Flyer
- Opportunity to be recognized as SBAOR "Affiliate of the Year" at the SBAOR's Annual Installation Gala Web visibility on www.SouthBayAOR.com with your email and website links
- Display marketing materials and business cards on the Affiliate in Action Board at the SBAOR
- SBAOR member prices on purchases in the SBAOR REALTOR® Store (NOTE: SBAOR does not sell C.A.R. standard real estate forms to anyone who does not hold a current real estate license)
- Free digital SBAOR membership roster
- Ability to connect with REALTORS® at Member Events -- Breakfast with the Mayor, General Membership Meeting and City Managers Breakfast
- Opportunity to network with REALTORS® via sponsorships at Education Courses, Panel Events, New Member Orientation and Networking Events
- Access to member resources on SBAOR's website, www.SouthBayAOR.com
- Attend monthly AIA Meetings to network and stay abreast of current issues and events affecting the South Bay Real Estate Community
For more information on how to join the Affiliates in Action Committee, please contact Nikki Vasquez.