Affiliates In Action Directory
The Affiliates in Action Committee is reserved for Affiliate Members of the SBAOR who want the most out of their membership. Affiliates can become AIA committee members through consistent contribution and participation in meetings, events and sponsorships.
Remaining current on your SBAOR dues which are due December 31st of every year.
- The third absence from an Affiliate in Action committee meeting will constitute immediate removal from the committee
- Sponsoring or donating to at least 6 SBAOR Events and/or Educational Classes per calendar year, beginning with your start date in AIA.
Some of the benefits of becoming an Affiliate in Action Committee Member
- Opportunity to be recognized as SBAOR “Affiliate of the Year” at the SBAOR’s Annual Installation Gala
- Web visibility on www.SouthBayAOR.com with your email and website links
- Display marketing materials and business cards on the Affiliate in Action Board at the SBAOR
- Photo & name on the AIA digital frame in the SBAOR lobby
- SBAOR member prices on purchases in the SBAOR REALTOR® Store
- Free digital SBAOR membership roster (Names and Company only)
- Opportunity to be showcased as an Affiliate in Action on the SBAOR official Social Media channels
- Post welcoming new affiliate members on all SBAOR Social Media channels
- Ability to connect with REALTORS® at SBAOR events
- Opportunity to network with REALTORS® via sponsorships at Education Courses, Panel Events, New Member Orientation and Networking Events
- Ability to attend monthly AIA Meetings to network and stay abreast of current issues and events affecting the South Bay Real Estate Community
Additional benefits at a cost
- Spotlight affiliate on monthly newsletter, The South Bay REview, sent out to 5,000 SBAOR members via email
- One month’s ad on rotating screen in lobby
- One year YPN Sponsor – 8-9 events/year
- One year Community Committee Sponsor – 4-5 event/year
- Installation sponsor
Arbor Financial Group
Cross Country Mortgage
Orange Coast Title Co., of Southern Cal.
Redondo Van & Storage
Accurate Termite and Pest Control
American Trust Escrow
Kinecta Federal C.U.
Pacific Coast Title
Fidelity National Home Warranty & Disclosure Source NHD
Regan Digital Images
Bank of Hope
Morrison Plus Property Inspections
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
Denise P. Thomas
First Citizens Bank