Below are the applications for Honorary Membership through S.B.A.O.R., C.A.R. and N.A.R.
Requirements for S.B.A.O.R. Honorary Member for Life: ***In order to qualify you must meet at least two of the three requirements below.
- Must be a REALTOR® of the SBAOR for 25 consecutive years or more
- Must be 70 years of age or older
- Must have been a past President of the SBAOR
Requirements for C.A.R. Honorary Member for Life:
- Must be a REALTOR® of the State Association
- Served the State Association for a minimum of 25 years and are 75 years of age or older
Requirements for N.A.R. Emeritus:
- Cumulative membership with N.A.R. for 40 years or more
- Must have completed at least one year of service at the National Association level (However, for applications filed through 2019, the one year service requirement may also be met through service at the state or local level)
If you have any questions regarding honorary membership, please contact Eric Aquino at Eric@SouthBayAOR.com
***Please note, any applications received after the due dates above will NOT be considered until the following year.