Signage Restrictions: Los Angeles sign ordinances are unavailable at this time. For more information, please call (310)326-3010.
City Transfer Tax: $4.50 for each $1,000 or fractional part thereof (LAMC Sec. 21.9.2)
County Transfer Tax: The County assesses a Documentary Transfer Tax on the consideration or value of the interest or real property conveyed (exclusive of the value of any lien or encumbrance remaining thereon at the time of sale) exceeds $100 at the rate of $0.55 per $500 or fraction part thereof.
Inspection at Sale: None
Building Report at Sale: [Residential Property Report – RPR Form 9 ]
Business License for Agents: None
Rent Control Rent Stabilization Program Click here
Special Development Restrictions None
City-Mandated Deed Provisions None
First-Time Buyer Programs C.A.R. Down Payment Resource (member login required) Click here
California Housing Finance Agency Click here
Los Angeles County Home Ownership Program Click here
Home Improvement Programs None
City Website Click Here
City Phone Call 311 or (213) 473-3231
Mayor and City Council Mayor of Los Angeles City Council Office, 15th District – including San Pedro, Wilmington and Harbor City Click here
Meeting Agendas Information about City Council, Committee Meetings and Agendas Click here
Code Enforcement Click Here
Planning Department Click Here
Police Click Here
Fire Department Click Here
Schools Click Here
- 554 N. Cahuenga - Recently Updated Jewel Box with Lush Landscaping - Hancock Park News
- 710 Freeway expansion dropped after decades of planning, marking a milestone for L.A.
- The Stigma Attached to Housing Vouchers - The New York Times
- Astoria cigar factory converted to offices highlighted NYC i-sales last week - The Real Deal
- Monrovia Community Adult School Open House showcases student success - Hey SoCal
- Unionized LA County Nurses Reach Tentative Labor Deal | Los Angeles, CA Patch
- ANDERSON, MCPHARLIN & CONNERS' VANESSA WIDENER NAMED AMONG TOP 100 ...
- Find Peace in the Heart of LA at These Tranquil Botanical Gardens - AFAR Magazine
- Sr. Tax Accountant - Real Estate, S-Corp, Partnerships - CyberCoders
- After layoffs at Netflix, questions mount over diversity efforts - The San Diego Union-Tribune