The City of Redondo Beach
Just south of El Segundo lie the beach cities of Manhattan, Hermosa, and Redondo. A favored destination for surfers, volleyball players, and beachcombers alike, these three cities are blessed with beautiful shorelines, spectacular sunsets, and all that goes with the California sand and surf.
Hermosa Beach and Redondo Beach lie south of Manhattan. Hermosa is the smallest of the beach cities, but it is truly a beach town, complete with walk streets, a great pier, and downtown. Redondo Beach is the largest of the beach cities and home to King Harbor, the Beach Cities’ only marina and boat harbor. Redondo is also home to the South Bay Civic Light Opera – a renowned regional musical theatre company, and a wonderful seafront area enjoyed both by tourists from around the world, as well as local residents.
Signage Restrictions: Click here
City Transfer Tax: $2.20 (per $1,000)
County Transfer Tax: The County assesses a Documentary Transfer Tax on the consideration or value of the interest or real property conveyed (exclusive of the value of any lien or encumbrance remaining thereon at the time of sale) exceeds $100 at the rate of $0.55 per $500 or fraction part thereof.
Inspection at Sale: None
Building Report at Sale: Click here
Business License for Agents: Click here
Rent Control: None
Special Development Restrictions: None
City-Mandated Deed Provisions: None
First-Time Buyer Programs: C.A.R. Down Payment Resource (member login required) Click here
California Housing Finance Agency Click here
Los Angeles County Home Ownership Program Click here
Home Improvement Programs: None
City Website: Click here
City Phone: (310) 372-1171
Mayor and City Council: Click here
Meeting Agendas: City Council meets every Tuesday evening. Planning Commission meets on the third Thursday of the month.
Agendas are available Click here.
Code Enforcement: Click here
Planning Department: Click here
Police: Click here
Fire Department: Click here
Schools: Click here
- Lumineers to Headline New BeachRanch Festival in SoCal - Billboard
- City moves forward with plan to relax cannabis ban - The Claremont COURIER
- What's Closed On Memorial Day In Redondo Beach - Patch
- 300 Calle Mayor Redondo Beach, CA 90277 | MLS SB22110554 - South Bay real estate
- We Get Letters: Week of May 26 - Daily Breeze
- 300 Calle Mayor, Redondo Beach, CA 90277 | ZeroDown
- Out & About: Things to do in the Long Beach, South Bay areas May 27-June 2 - Press Telegram
- LA Council approves $60M for affordable housing in Hollywood, Koreatown, and Westlake
- The other California exodus: parents pull their kids from public schools - Orange County Register
- Six picks for your weekend: 'Fancy Nancy,' 'Sleeping Beauty,' a 'Top Gun' spoof and more