Selling Houses When Co-Owners Disagree
January 25, 2024 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
The Presentation will discuss the relatively straightforward Partition process, where one party wants to sell and the other does not. This does not relate to lot splits. Instead, partition lawsuits actually have much more relevance to today’s residential and commercial real estate industry, which can help Realtors sell more houses. The target audience is salespeople.
In fact, there are many California homeowners who feel locked into co-ownership with a sibling, an ex-partner, or a co-investor who doesn’t want to sell. Many of these people are being turned away by agents who don’t know how to help them. What’s more, co-ownership arrangements like these are on the rise, as more couples choose to buy homes together without being married. A clear understanding of the partition action process, and the liberation it offers, is essential in today’s real estate market.
• Learn about a real estate opportunity which many agents are unaware of
• Convert leads that are currently being turned away
• Gain advanced-level real estate knowledge
• Learn how to sell a home when an ex-boyfriend or girlfriend wants to be bought out, but the other won’t budge
• Learn how to sell property owned by business partners after the relationship has soured
• Learn how to sell real estate when one sibling wants to sell an inherited house, but the other does not