The City of Carson
Carson is well known as an industrial center with unparalleled access to transportation and the Pacific Rim, and is also a culturally diverse community that is attractive place to live and work. The city has more than 120 acres of park land divided into 12 parks, 2 mini-parks and sports/recreational facilities that include 3 swimming pools, a boxing center, a state-of-the art sports complex and the Carson Community Center. These facilities allow the residents of Carson to enjoy a variety of sports, recreational and cultural programs. The city’s educational needs are served by Los Angeles Unified School District, and the community has access to 47 church organizations.
Signage Restrictions: Click here
City Transfer Tax: None
County Transfer Tax: The County assesses a Documentary Transfer Tax on the consideration or value of the interest or real property conveyed (exclusive of the value of any lien or encumbrance remaining thereon at the time of sale) exceeds $100 at the rate of $0.55 per $500 or fraction part thereof.
Inspection at Sale: Click here
Building Report at Sale:: Click here
Business License for Agents: Click here
Rent Control: Click here
Special Development Restrictions: None
City-Mandated Deed Provisions: None
First-Time Buyer Programs:
California Housing Finance Agency Click here
Los Angeles County Home Ownership Program Home Improvement Programs Click here
City Website: Click Here
City Phone: (310) 830-7600
Mayor and City Council: Click here for city council information
Meeting Agendas: The Carson City Council meets on the first and third Tuesday or the month. Council agendas and staff reports available Click here.
The Planning Commission meets on the second and fourth Tuesday of the month. Planning Commission agendas are available click here.
Code Enforcement: Click here
Planning Department: Click here
Fire Department: Click here
- Herberger's, Carson's: Company plans to bring back 12 disappeared department store brands
- A peek into the California Department of Real Estate - Indybay
- NYC penthouse in tower known for Johnny Carson and Capote asks $4.2M - New York Post
- Obituary: Roger L. Shaheen | Carson City Nevada News
- Gardens Encase The Pool At This $3 Million Calabasas Home - Patch
- CrossMarc, MCB Acquire Springs Plaza Shopping Center in Longwood, Florida for $19.6M
- 22539 FIGUEROA ST APT 503, Carson, CA 90745 | MLS# PW22108571 - RE/MAX
- 2752 E Harrison St, Carson, CA 90810 - MLS #SB22107950 Rental - BEX Realty
- Markleeville woman identified in May 15 fatal crash in Gardnerville | Carson City Nevada News
- 126 W Clarion Dr, Carson, CA 90745 - MLS #SB22092525 - BEX Realty